Apple TV - Streamlined
The new Apple TV with 1080p HD gives you the best entertainment on your widescreen TV. Choose from an amazing selection of current and classic films on iTunes - many in amazing 1080p HD. Watch live sport in HD. Access content from YouTube, Vimeo and more. And with AirPlay, you can play video, show off photos and enjoy music from your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch on your TV.¹
Play your music through your
home theatre system
With Apple TV, iTunes syncs wirelessly to your TV, so all the music you've collected can now be played on the best speakers in the house.
You can browse and buy music videos on the iTunes Store. Sort through songs and videos by artist, year, rating - all while viewing the album art. And sync songs and videos purchased on Apple TV to your computer and iPod or iPhone.
Now appearing on HDTV: Your photos. YouTube videos. And podcasts, too
Your photos deserve a bigger stage. And Apple TV puts them on your widescreen TV, where everybody can see them in stunning high definition.
Select My Photos to browse photos that are on your Mac or PC. You can also access your Flickr or iCloud Photo Stream. And you no longer have to gather around a computer screen to see YouTube videos and podcasts - Apple TV plays them big and bold on your TV’s spectacular screen.
• Rent from the largest selection of HD films.
• Browse and play YouTube and Vimeo video
• Access online Flickr photos and listen to Internet radio.
• View the most recent photos taken on your iOS device and
• pushed to your Photo Stream in iCloud.¹
• Watch live and archived games from MLB in HD.²
• Wirelessly stream content from your iPhone, iPad or iPod
• touch to your widescreen TV.)³
• Enjoy all the photos, music and videos on your computer
• on the best TV and speakers in the house.
• Turn your photos into a stunning HD slideshow.
• Stream everything you watch over 802.11n Wi-Fi.
• Simple setup with a single HDMI cable for both audio
• and video. (Cable sold separately.)
• Sleek design thatʼs small, quiet and energy efficient.
1 Requires iCloud-enabled device. Some features are not available in all countries. Access to some services is limited to 10 devices.
2 MLB.TV subscription required to watch live and archived games. Live games subject to blackouts. See mlb.com/appletv for details.
3 AirPlay is available on all devices running iOS 4.3 or later. Some features require the latest software. Requires second-generation Apple TV or later.