An important update from Stormfront
Our stores in England and Wales are open from 12 April.
For the last decade, Stormfront has been at the heart of the community serving you as your local Apple expert. We recognise that technology continues to play an important role, allowing you to remain connected with your loved ones, supporting business continuity through remote working and delivering an engaging and virtual classroom to students in their homes.
We are happy to announce our stores in England and Wales will reopen on Monday 12 April. Some of our stores may be operating on varying hours. To check if your local store’s latest opening hours visit stormfront.co.uk/store-finder. Our Romford store is currently closed for essential maintenance work but is offering a call and collect service. To place an order call 01708 764 890. Unfortunately we cannot offer a repair service in our Romford store at this time.
In-line with local restrictions our stores in Scotland will remain closed until 26 April.
We wish to reassure you that the health, safety and wellbeing of our customers, team members and the wider community remains our priority. Across the business we are operating within guidelines set out by the Government. We have introduced the following measure in stores:
- Strict social distancing measures are in place with signage to guide our customers.
- We will be limiting the number of customers in-store at a time and we request that customers visit the store alone where possible.
- Perspex screens are in place at our active till points.
- Automatic hand-sanitisers will be available at the entrance to the store. We request that you use these when entering the store.
- Card/contactless payments are preferred method where possible.
- Staff have been instructed to wash their hands, as minimum once per hour and use disposable gloves when handling customer devices.
- Staff are cleaning and disinfecting all tills, countertops, demo devices, payment machine keypads and door handles.
Our online store is open at stormfront.co.uk, with online deliveries operating as normal at this time and we continue to offer free delivery as standard.
Our specialist support teams are working tirelessly to support our customers over the phone, via email and on social media. We will answer any queries that you may have, share our technical expertise or just offer our moral support.
Our Lifeline software support service remains available for you to purchase from home and you can book an appointment with our Lifeline support team at stormfront.co.uk/lifeline. Lifeline will also be available again in-store when stores reopen, starting from £10 for 7-days of support.
Our service centre is also open and is fully operational. If you require a repair and your local store has reopened you can book an in-store repair appointment via locate.apple.com. We are currently unable to book repair appointments in areas where our stores are closed.
We are hugely grateful to all our team for their commitment and hard work and would like to thank you for your ongoing support in keeping one another safe and healthy.
Thank you for your patience and continued support as we endeavour to continue to serve you and your community. We will continue to keep you updated on further developments and look forward to welcoming you back in-store soon.